Soft Tissue Management Around Tooth and Implant
Department of Periodontology of School of Dentistry is offering a training program on Soft Tissue Management Around Tooth and Implant.
- The participants will learn the importance of keratinized tissue around tooth and implant.
- The participants will learn the indications for soft tissue grafting.
- The participants will learn the available techniques for soft tissue grafting.
- The participants will learn the intra- and post-operative complications and the ways to handle them.
- The participants will be able to manage a soft tissue graft surgery.
- The participants will learn about the long-term outcome after soft tissue surgeries.
Method of Instruction
- Hands-on Live Surgery
- Q&A Sessions
No. of Positions Offered
- 10 available seats
Program Commencement & Duration
- July 20, 2019 - 4 days
Who Can Attend?
- Dentists with D.D.S. or B.D.S. degrees with intermediate or advanced experience in oral surgery.
- TUMS International College
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: (+98) 21 8897 0822