Techniques of Guided Bone Regeneration
The objective of this course is to provide different techniques and applications of guided bone regeneration as well as rationale for implementing each technique.
- The objective of this course is to provide different techniques and applications of guided bone regeneration as well as rationale for implementing each technique.
At completion of training, an attendance must have a useful knowledge and understanding of:
- Biologic principles of Guided Bone Regeneration
- Classification of defects
- Different methods of Guided Bone Regeneration
- Overview of biomaterials utilized in Guided Bone Regeneration
- The role of soft tissue in bone regeneration
- The role of growth factors including BMP, PRF, L-PRF, and A-PRF.
- Prevention and management of complications
- How to perform a GBR Procedure
Methods of Instruction
- Hands-on training
- Live surgery
- Q&A sessions
- 4 days
- Program Commencement: October
- Application Deadline: June
Who Can Attend?
- Dentists with D.D.S. or B.D.S. degrees with intermediate or advanced experience in oral surgery.
- TUMS International College
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: (+98 21) 8897 0822
- Cellphone: (+98) 911 137 6516