A comprehensive course for pediatric cardiac examinations by the pediatric emergency and critical care specialties or fellowships.
- This training program is a comprehensive course for pediatric cardiac examinations by the pediatric emergency and critical care specialties or fellowships.
Every trainee should understand:
- The basic aspects of ultrasound and Ecocardiography
- Cardiac Anatomy in children
And become familiar with
- Portable echocardiography in ICU
- Standard and Alternative Views in echocardiogram
- Assessment of Pulsed Doppler & Color flow mapping
- Assessment of LV Systolic function, Shortening fraction and Ejection fraction.
- Assessment of RV Systolic function
- Assessment of volume status and Distensibility Index if the IVC
- Evaluation of Aortic Velocity-time integral ratio
- Assessment of LV outfolw tract diameter
- Assessment of Cardiac Valves and Pericardium Indexes.
Method of Instruction
- Bedside Teaching 2 sessions per week (3 hours)
- 36 hours Echocardiography
- Applicants are selected on the basis of their CV and qualifications and referee’s reports.
- The trainee should be board eligibility according to fellowship program standard.
- Proficient in English or Persian Language is necessary for all applicants.
Who can attend? Pediatric ICU Fellows, Pediatric Incentive Care Specialists, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellow
- Dr. Arman Kocharian, Pediatric Cardiologist
- Dr. Masoud Mohammadpour, ICU Fellowship
- Dr. Ehsan Aghaei Moghadam, Pediatric Cardiologist
- Contact Person: Masoud Mohammadpour, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, ICU Fellowship, Children's Medical Center, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: (+98 21) 6693 5848
- Cellphone: (+98) 912 393 9397