How I Treat Solid Tumors
This program will focus on a single disease, or on one or more distinct aspect of a single solid tumors. The series offers diagnostic and therapeutic advices based on best available evidence and robust clinical experience and provides basic knowledge that relates to clinical situations and focuses on the content, which medical students, residents, fellows and faculty members need to know about patients’ treatment. Sessions will be held and presented by highly knowledgeable Iranian-American and/or Iranian-Canadian physicians and scientists in the North America.
- Providing diagnostic and therapeutic advices based on strong evidence and longstanding clinical experience
- Case presentations by expert lecturers
- Polling from the audience for each case
- Q & A with the speakers
Why join the programs and study online?
To provide a fantastic educational opportunity for Iranian oncologists to collaborate and share their experiences with and learn from Iranian-American and/or Iranian-Canadian expert physicians and scientists in the field of solid tumors from the North America.
What are the aims of the program?
- Focus on treatment of a single disease
- To get familiar with the last updated therapeutic options
- How to evaluate and approach difficult cases
- Discuss and have question and answer sessions with the experts in the field
What are the learning outcomes (What will a student learn)?
- To Learn from experienced international physicians in different subspecialties
- To get familiar with the latest up to date treatments in solid tumors
- To discuss management of challenging cases
What type of value/benefit will you receive?
- You will share the latest knowledge and experiences in diagnosis of solid tumors
- You will updated with the pioneering therapeutic advances in the field of oncology
- You can benefit from challenging case discussions
What are the ambitious goals of this course and what are the metrics to measure success?
To provide a unique opportunity for residents, fellows and faculty members to learn from and share experience with Iranian-American and/or Iranian-Canadian expert physicians and scientists in the North America who have exquisite knowledge and reputation in their academic career. Case presentations will be accompanied with polling from the audience which helps us to get feedback about how much they participate and learn from the speakers.
Who are the most important audience?
This program is specially designed for oncologists and oncology fellows
Certificate of participation will be awarded to the attendees with more than half of the time presence.