How I Treat Oral and Maxillofacial Diseases
This program will focus on a single disease, or on one or more distinct aspect of a single Oral and Maxillofacial (OMF) diseases. The series offers diagnostic and therapeutic advices based on best available evidence and robust clinical experience and provides basic knowledge that relates to clinical situations and focuses on the content, which dental students, residents, fellows and faculty members need to know about patients’ treatment. Sessions will be held and presented by highly knowledgeable Iranian-American and/or Iranian-Canadian dentists/ physicians and scientists in the North America.
- Providing diagnostic and therapeutic advices based on strong evidence and longstanding clinical experience
- Case presentations by expert lecturers
- Q & A with the speakers
Why join the programs and study online?
To provide a fantastic educational opportunity for Iranian dentist to collaborate and share their experiences with and learn from Iranian-American and/or Iranian-Canadian expert dentists/ physicians and scientists in the field of dentistry from the North America.
What are the aims of the program?
- Focus on treatment of a single disease.
- To get familiar with the last updated therapeutic options.
- How to evaluate and approach difficult cases.
- Discuss and have question and answer sessions with the experts in the field.
What are the learning outcomes (What will a student learn)?
- To learn from experienced international physicians in different subspecialties.
- To get familiar with the latest up to date treatments in OMF diseases.
- To discuss management of challenging cases.
What type of value/benefit will you receive?
- You will share the latest knowledge and experiences in diagnosis of OMF diseases.
- You will updated with the pioneering therapeutic advances in the field of dentistry.
- You can benefit from challenging case discussions.
What are the ambitious goals of this course and what are the metrics to measure success?
To provide a unique opportunity for residents, fellows and faculty members to learn from and share experience with Iranian-American and/or Iranian-Canadian expert physicians and scientists in the North America who have exquisite knowledge and reputation in their academic career.
Who are the most important audience?
This program is specially designed for dentists/ physicians and dental/ medical students.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to the attendees with more than half of the time presence.
|Apr. 12||04:00 PM|
|Jun. 11||11:30 AM|
Autoimmune & Immune Mediated Conditions: Why Do They Matter?
|Jun. 22||12:30 PM|
Peri-Implantitis: Prevention and Maintenance of Peri-Implant Health
|Jul. 18||03:00 AM|
|Jul. 25||05:30 AM|
Minimalist approach to pulp and restorative pediatric dentistry
|Jul. 27||01:00 PM|
|Oct. 05||01:30 PM|
|Jan. 17||07:30 AM|
|Feb. 24||01:30 PM|