"The industry Relations Group"
This was established to facilitate and enhance relations with the industry at the University as the Executor of the Executive Committee on Industry Relations.
This group has been responsible for:
- Implementing university policies and approvals of the University-Industry Cooperation Council
- Conducting monthly meetings of the Industry Relations Executive Committee
- Tracking and implementing Committee approvals
- Screening and auditing service and research projects
- Concluding relevant contracts
- Conducting necessary correspondence within and outside the University
- Issuing certificate of participation for project execution
- Organizing the executive working group to review regulations and drafting guidelines and directives
- Facilitating collaboration with industries and offices and make plans to encourage faculty and staff to participate in industry-related projects.