Signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Vice Chancellor for Research and Technology and the Vice Chancellor for University Treatment
Prof. Sahraian, Vice-Chancellor for Research and Technology at TUMS and Dr. Farshad Allameh, Deputy of Treatment, signed a memorandum of understanding "cooperation and synergy in the implementation and holding of Health Tech Markets in the field of medical equipment.”
In this memorandum, which has been assigned for two years, the Vice-Chancellor’s Office for Treatment would be committed to participate and cooperate in:
• Implementing and holding health Tech markets in the field of medical equipment
• Financing health Tech Markets costs by companies.
• Attracting sponsors and pursuing the allocation of resources for University purchases through health Tech markets.
In this memorandum, the Vice Chancellor for Research and Technology is committed to:
• Explain the experiences of the previous years' about Health Tech markets to gain benefit from the capacities and the expertise of Vice-Chancellor’s Office for Treatment.
• Introducing companies, brokers and employers related to specific topics of the Health Tech market