The “Intellectual property and patent “webinar (second section)
The "Intellectual property and patent” webinar (second section) was held on Sunday, September 13th, 2020.
The “Intellectual property and patent" webinar was held on Sunday, September 13th, 2020. Faculty members, students, staff members of Universities of Medical Sciences, and knowledge-based companies attended.
During the webinar Dr,Malek Saeedi director of the Tech-Export Service corridor talked about:
• Support for foreign patents
• Steps and process of registering international patents
• Statistical reports on the performance of the US Patent Office in 2015
• Top recipients of patents issued by the USPTO (US Patent) in 2013
• Types of intellectual property
• Trademark goals for the consumer
• The validity period of trademarks and industrial design registrations (exclusive right is the maximum time period for which your industrial design can be protected)
• Important parts of an invention
• Examples of patents and international and national laws and treaties in the field of intellectual property rights