Interview with the First Alumnus in Nuclear Medicine Major
Congratulation to TUMS First Alumnus in Nuclear Medicine from Iraq
- Please introduce yourself with your major and level of studies here at TUMS?
Dr. Ahmed Altimeemi, from Iraq, Kerbela just finished specialty in nuclear medicine
- What made you to come to Iran in order to continue your career? And how was TUMS on your first impression? How is TUMS in reality now?
Iran is my second country due to many causes from the cultural and social affairs my first impression was good and now it best
- Why did you choose this field?
Due to defective facility in this field in our country
- Apart from your studies, tell us about your experience in using university’s facilities like laboratory and library. What other facilities were you waiting for during your studies?
No in fact due to busy job in hospital
- Do you have any plan to pursue your education in Iran? Why? Why not?
No it is finished and in shaa Allah go back to serve people there
- If you are eager to study at TUMS, which major you like to study? And with which condition you prefer to come?
- What is your current position in your country?
Ministry of health in Iraq
- If you were TUMS Dean, what would you do for international students?
- Take a major care for the first few days from the administration when the student just arrives supplying him with simcard, help him in getting accommodation, advice the departments to help student to get skill and accommodate with language and the most important is the exam language which should be in English
- Do you have any message for TUMS family (authorities, professors, staffs and students) before leaving the country?
You did great job from the first person who I met (Miss sanaz mirzaee) till now professors, personnels, nurses, managers, Dr ziaee, dr labaf, miss yadeghari, miss hoseini, mr amini, mr amini, miss shahbazi, miss dastjardi and the kind person who sent me this message Dr. behadrokhani as I think.