M.Sc. in Health Economics
- To enable students to apply Health policy sciences in education, research, management and consulting.
- Training students to establish, manage & evaluate health policies.
Method of Instruction:
- 1.5 years including core & special theoretical courses (28 credits) + some remedial courses;
- 2.5 years including comprehensive exam + dissertation (20 credits);
- Each credit consist of 17 hours for theoretical lessons or 34 hours for practical lessons;
- Students have to pass courses and defend their thesis within 4-5 years.
Department of Health Management & Economics
Who can Attend?
Students who hold an M.Sc. degree in medical sciences, health sciences, economics, health economics, or management or an M.D. degree can apply for this program.
Tel.: (+9821) 4293 3240
Fax: (+9821) 4293 3240