Healthcare Services Management
- Developing health economics knowledge.
- Educating professionals & researchers in health. economics to design sustainable approaches in health system.
Method of Instruction:
- 2 years including core & special theoretical courses (28 credits) + thesis (4 credits).
- Each credit consists of 17 hours for theoretical lessons or 34 hours for practical lessons.
- Participants will be provided with taught courses during their study, leading to their thesis, which takes 2-3 years.
Department of Health Management & Economics
Who can Attend?
Students who hold a Bachelor’s degree in medical sciences, health sciences, economics, management, or accounting or an M.P.H. degree can apply for this program.
Tel.: (+9821) 4293 3240
Fax: (+9821) 4293 3240