Fellowship of Pediatric Clinical Neurophysiology
This program aims to train pediatric as well as adult neurologists to serve as academic and service staff in the epilepsy monitoring units dealing with pediatric patients with epilepsy.
- This program aims to train pediatric as well as adult neurologists to serve as academic and service staff in the epilepsy monitoring units dealing with pediatric patients with epilepsy.
- Program Duration: 12 months
- Program Start Date: January 15, 2019
- Program End Date: December 20, 2019
Method of Instruction
- Apprenticeship and Research
- To apply for this program, you will need to fulfill a number of requirements, which can be found in the Graduate Admission Requirements.
Program Specific Eligibility Criteria
- Who Can Attend? Board-certified pediatric and adult neurologists
- Board certification should be confirmed by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education or Vice-Dean for Education, Tehran University of Medical Sciences.
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences has a rolling application system and reviews student applications all year round.
- However, the deadline for the September intake is June 31, and the deadline for the February intake is October 31.
Education Fees and Yearly Expenses
- For complete and comprehensive information about fees and expenses, please refer to the Education Fees and Yearly Expenses section.
In case of any inquiries, please contact the following:
- Contact Person: M. Mohammadi, M.D., Pediatric Neurologist and Epileptologist
- Tel.: (+98 21) 6694 9432
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.medicine.tums.ac.ir
- Address: Department of Pediatrics, TUMS School of Medicine, Pour Sina St., Qods St., Enghelab St., Tehran, Iran
To contact the Office of International Admissions, please use the following information:
- Tel.: (+98 21) 8889 6692 & 94, Ext.: 318 or 319
- Fax: (+98 21) 8889 6696
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: No. 21, Dameshgh St., Vali-e Asr Ave., Tehran 1416753955, Iran
In case you are ready to apply, please refer to TUMS Online Application Form below.